Friday, January 7, 2011

Sleepy day

I made it through whatever I was watching at midnight but passed out on the couch and woke up around 2:30AM to go up to bed. Nick had a much better night than he has been having - the double inhaler dose really helped with his coughing. Ellie and I were up right as the alarm clock was going off but Nick stayed asleep for a bit longer. I was convinced it was going to be a lazy day and only pulled out clothes for Ellie. Nick got up a bit before Ellie left and then he and I had a major cuddle session on the couch this morning.
I talked to Mom around noon and she said she would come over here so I didn't have to go out in the cold. I still had the chest pain today and my upper arms and legs started feeling pretty achy too. Mom came over a bit after 1PM - we changed out an un-happy Scarlett and just had more time on the couch.
I've been able to pretty lazy this week and just peek my head out the door instead of walking down to the bus stop to get Ellie - it has been too cold. We all cuddled up on the couch - I ended up falling asleep and staying asleep until dinner time. I don't even know if I heard Rob come home or Mom leave. Ellie and I went to pick up dinner - I wanted soup and Ellie did too. We came back home and ate together - we did vitamins, medicine and inhalers and got the kids to bed - Nick can't go to bed with the double dose like he normally does. It revs his heart up and the boy just needs to move - my mistake to do it right before bed tonight.
I am looking forward to a lazy weekend - no real plans other than to take down Christmas. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal me - whomever that shall be, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment