Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday

Normal night and morning at our house. We were a bit slow this morning because Nick didn't have school today. We stayed in our PJs and watched Disney channel and just cuddled. I did eventually convince Nick to get dressed and take a ride.
We started out at Target - picked up a couple more Easter things for next year and found random food clearance. We went to Whole Foods where samples were so plentiful we didn't need to eat lunch. Ran into CVS and Von Maur - nothing much at either place but we did pick up an Easter Sing-a-ma-jig. Did a quick run into Dominick's and found kids claritin 1/2 off - I took every box they had.
We came home and played until it was time to get Ellie. We drove down to pick her up (it was raining) and then we went to Mom and Dad's. Nick quickly talked Dad into taking him downstairs to play with trains, Ellie disappeared to play on the computer and Mom and I watched tv. We changed Scarlett out and she is looking quite healed. We packed up and were on our way home but I stopped at the store to pick up lettuce and some veggies for dinner.
We got home and I got dinner ready while the kids took their bath/shower. We had veggie burgers on pretzel rolls, salad with strawberries, pineapple, grapes, broccoli and cucumbers. I cleaned up dinner and jumped in for a quick shower. We all watched the Middle together and then we went up for bed.
So, another layer of skin is beginning to peel off my feet. I go for my appointment with Patricia tomorrow and I am so looking forward to it. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment