Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom

Normal stuff here last night and this morning. After Ellie got off on the bus Nick and I got dressed and ready for the day. We went over to Mom and Dad's and hung out while they got ready. We went to Lowe's to pick out some flowers and look at summer lawn furniture.
We had lunch together before I was off to my appointment with Patricia. It felt so good to have an acupuncture session today. It amazes me how relaxed I can get in just a short amount of time. I didn't realize until today that acupuncture can treat neuropathy so Patricia addressed that today. After my session I stopped into Von Maur to return Mom's boots and to try on the new Dansko's I really like.
I went home to pick up Ellie from the bus stop. We came in and did her homework and I got some fruit ready for Mom's house. We went over to Mom's and hung out for the evening - Jo, Ole and Tony came over, too. We had El Famous for dinner and Mom made cupcakes for dessert.
We came home and I got the kiddos ready for bed - it was Rob's last soccer game for the season. Nick had every excuse not to go to bed but did finally fall out. Ellie was trying to master her mad minute math test.
I told Patricia that I have had difficulty sleeping and I think she might have addressed that today because I am soooo tired right now. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're sleepy...Patricia is good! Thanks for helping to make today a fun day for me! "It's alive!" will be part of me forever! It truly was his gift to me....we'll work on the other part again! Here's to the new normal...hopefully it won't be far from the remarkable woman, friend and daughter you are today! Love ya, Mpm

    ReplyDelete