Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sleepies have caught up with me

I think this will be a shorter entry tonight because I am tried. I fell asleep on the couch and had a 20 minute nap but I thinking I could fall out again. Usual morning round here. Nick found our stash of home videos and asked to put one in and we weren't able to leave the house after that for a few hours. Funny how the kids have grown up. Nick and I did leave to do some shopping late in the morning. We did a bog loop, thrift store, Von Maur, Kohls, Target, Whole Foods, HomeGoods. Nothing great today but we were able to get some gifts that we needed for baby and wedding showers and birthdays. We had lunch at Target and Nick looked at me about half way through and asked if we were having a date - yes! Nick also has reached the age where he just blurts his thoughts out and I was mortified when he blurted out, "Mom, why does that boy get to work at Target?" as the little person walked past. To make it worse he was getting food when we were and Nick just kept looking at him and asking about the little boy. We came home and got Ellie from the bus. Ellie did her homework and then we all watched some more home videos. Rob is working a whole bunch this weekend so when he got home I said I was going out to give him some time with the kids. I went to Gymboree to use my GymBucks - found some cute things for the kids on sale. I came home and made dinner - pretty much the best nachos ever. I had cheese, black beans and veggie chili on them and they were real good. I made some mini cinnamon rolls for dessert - also very good. I took a quick shower and ever since I have been so cold. My hands and feet decided to act up on the neuropathy train today. When I went to wash my feet in the shower I realized it was almost like my feet were asleep without the pins and needles just a bizarre feeling. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment: