Saturday, April 2, 2011

Still foolin with me

I believe I might me ativan free now, haven't had it in a few nights now. I went up to bed around 2AM and dreamed of waking up healed. Rob went downstairs with the kids and I slept in. Unfortunately, the dreaming didn't work. We hung out here all day. Rob worked with Ellie to finish up the cabinet downstairs and trim it out - looks marvelous. Ellie, Nick and I put up Easter decorations. Each of them got a window to hang Easter clings up on and I strung out the lights and put out all the singing plush - I think we have more for Easter than any other holiday. Rob had to tape a soccer game today - so he left a bit after lunch and then Ellie went out with Mom and Dad. Nick and I played with trains and read some books and watched a video. Rob got home and finished up the base of the cabinet and got the tiles back down on the floor. I love it - we made one section just a huge bin for dress up clothes and we were able to get rid of the huge toy box that the clothes were in. Rob took Nick outside to play for a bit. I gave Nick a bath - poor kids, his arm where he got the shots yesterday is not only bruised but is completely red and hot. While Rob showered I got dinner ready for us, Ellie was staying at Mom and Dad's for dinner. Nick went to sleep quickly and Rob and I watched crappy cable. Ellie came home and told us about all her adventures and then Rob took her up to bed. Rob just went up to bed himself and I am not tired - could be a long night. We got the house cleaned up a bit this morning for Nick's party tomorrow, we are having Tony and Su'nana over to celebrate. So at least my washroom trips slowed today and I wasn't rushing to the washroom - still sucks! I ate a fiber filled dinner and I am hoping that paired with yogurt and a double dose of probiotics fixes this. I guess I can find a positive in this - I know the nerves still work, I am getting a bit of a preview of what is in store next month. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment