Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Sunday

I played on the computer last night - found an ultra addicting game. I went up to bed around 2:30AM but wasn't really tired. Around 3:00AM I heard little footsteps and then the gate opening - I think Nick might have been sleep walking because when I tried to stop him from going downstairs he just kept saying no to me. I got him back to bed and then tried to get myself to sleep too. We were all up before 8:00AM. We read the paper and ate breakfast and just hung out until it was time to got to church for Palm Sunday. We went to church and it was a nice service. Rob's childhood friend was in town this weekend and met him at church - so the kids and I went home and Rob went out to lunch. Ellie and Nick planned on the trip home that they were going to play with Ellie's dolls when we got home. Nick helped Ellie move things downstairs but ended up watching Max & Ruby instead of playing. Rob was dropped back home by Justin - he came in to visit for a few minutes. I ran out to Target to try to find a storage container for Nick's trains - they were in 2 containers and spilling over. I found a great container and got some staples for the week. I found Rob and the kids outside when I got home. We went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner - ordered Chinese. After dessert, Dad took the kids to the park. We came home and got the kids ready for bed - changed sheets on the beds. Rob and I were both down on the couch by 7:45PM. We watched our Sunday night tv and Rob just went up to bed. Just foot numbness issues today - not too bad. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment