Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday - busy day

I heard footsteps upstairs around 11:30PM last night so I made the decision to stay on the couch a bit longer because I knew Nick was in my place in bed. I went up around 4:00AM and moved Nick over and went to bed. I woke up this morning and Nick was still sleeping but Ellie was downstairs. I got clothes ready for all of us and then woke Nick up and we went down for breakfast. Our phone line still is having issues - this morning the issue was the internet connection fading in and out. Ellie and I packed her lunch for school and got her a snack and then she was on her way to the bus stop. I got nick some sausages because he was still hungry and then we drove to school. I stopped into Salvation - nothing great today, although, I did pick Nick up a play-doh machine that Ellie has and Nick always beg to play with. I went to HomeGoods and looked through the clearance - found a few things for gifts I need. I went to BigLots and picked up cereal and juice and a couple other food things. I walked through Michaels but didn't find anything. I finished my shopping adventure at the produce store and was able to pick up things for the week. I picked Nick up from school and we went home to un-pack groceries and pick up Scarlett supplies which reminded me I needed to place an order for supplies. Nick and I stopped at Target before going over to Mom's. I picked up pizza crust for dinner and replenished our claritin and vitamin supply. Mom had lunch started when we got there. Tony was playing with me right from the moment I walked through the door. I picked him up for some love and he motioned for Dad to take him - Dad asked him to give me a kiss and I said that Tony didn't love me and to prove my point he cuddled into Dad's neck and looked at me and tuck out his tongue and I think he might have made a noise. We had lunch together and then Dad took the boys out in the yard to play and soak up the sun. I have to say that even though it was not warm today they all came in smelling like summer kids. Mom said she would watch Nick so I could take Ellie to her appointment with Trish. I left to pick Ellie up and gave Nick a kiss. I got Ellie from the bus and we came home and had a snack before we drove up to Cancer Wellness. I read all the table magazines while Ellie was in with Trish. When she came out we got gas (local friends and fam- gas is 3.95 at Lake Cook and Skokie Rd) and drove back to Mom's. Mom and I changed out Scarlett who is doing much better today - not really so red and not bleeding. We came home and Ellie did her homework while I put the pizzas together and got dinner ready. Rob started a bath for Nick and Ellie and we all ended up finishing up at the same time. The pizza was quite tasty and was liked by all because there was none to put away. We put the kids to bed and came down to watch Dancing and then Parenthood. I am watching (listening) to George Lopez while blogging and they just showed Drew Carrey - he totally doesn't look the same man. I am happy to report I think that maybe my recent ability to use my colon might now be closed again. How weird and bizarre but all the pressure has ceased. My feet have tingled all day and I am not sure why but some of the laundry that I brought up smells like buttered popcorn. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment