Friday, April 15, 2011

Rainy Friday

I feel like I just blogged but it has been about 12 hours... We got Ellie off to the bus stop this morning but she came back to get gloves and a hat because it really was brisk out there this morning. Nick and I had a laid back morning - we stayed in our PJs until lunchtime. We streamed some cartoons on netflix and just had cuddle time on the sofa. We had a major breakthrough today and I am so very proud of Nick. We got dressed and went to the bakery for a treat and then picked up food to take to Mom and Dad's. We ate lunch and then we hung out. Dad and Nick took their afternoon walk again - all bundled up and they even beat the rain home. Mom and I changed out Scarlett - fyi, since my life with Scarlett is coming to an end soon I did take some pictures today and will be sharing them over the next few weeks. Nick and I cruised home - Rob was home early because he went in early this morning - Nick put him right to work playing trains upstairs. I went to get Ellie from the bus stop and we told her that we had plans. We packed up snack bags and then we were off to see Rio. The movie was cute - Nick's favorite part was the part in the commercial where the big bird starts his rap and it ends with him saying drop it, drop it, drop it low. Ellie's favorite part was when the evil bird gets flung out of the plane with the fire extinguisher. We got a bag of popcorn and no, I resisted the temptation and just ate m&m's with Nick. After the show we had dinner at Chili's. Nick was an eating machine - finishing his entire meal and then Ellie's oranges. We came home and Ellie showed Rob how to make origami lotus flowers - she learned how to make them today at school. I gave Nick a bath and then we got ready for bed. I have discovered if Nick cuddles with a stuffed animal or his baby he knocks out almost instantly. Tomorrow is a busy day - a huge amount of rummage sales. My feet are still having the numb/pins and needles feeling but I did find this tiny sample of this product that is made from olive oil and beeswax and my feet were so happy to be rubbed in with it. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment