Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Friday

Another short entry tonight because our internet connection keeps going in and out and I don't feel like losing everything tonight. Usual morning around here except Nick slept in. After Ellie went to school Nick and I went to Mom's house and hung out. We had lunch and then went grocery shopping. Mom and Dad dropped us at home after the shopping and we had a bit of time before we needed to get Ellie. We got Ellie and came home and I had the kids pack their candy bags and I cut up this ginormous apple we had found at the store. We grabbed a couple bottles of water and then we were off to see Hop. We got there just as the previews were ending and the movie was starting. Great movie for kids. We left the theatre and I had coupons for free scoops of ice cream at the Chocolate Shoppe so we went there to finish off our date night. The kids have their favorite flavors - Nick's is superman and Ellie's is zanzimint - I tried the cherry fudge tonight - my new favorite. We came home and I told the kids we could pull out the sofa bed and continue our movie night with Nanny McPhee Returns. We watched the movie and snacked and then we got ready for bed. I got Nick to sleep and then tucked Ellie in. Rob came home about 3 minutes after I came downstairs and Ellie came down and asked if he would tuck her in too. We watched DC Cupcakes and then Rob went up to bed. My feet have been pretty numb today - I think I need to switch out of my Birkenstock for a couple days and see if it makes a difference. Had a wonderful night with the kids and I am sure we will have a great weekend with the weather warming up. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment