Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday (I am running out of titles)

WARNING: I attempted to spell check this and it came up with no errors - hard to believe - so if this is loaded with spelling errors its not my total fault. I was not tired last night and found myself looking at the clock at 2AM thinking I should go up to bed. The kids were up early and played in their rooms for a bit before we got dressed and got breakfast. I can't believe it was snowing again this morning but Ellie did not want to wear snow pants to the bus stop. Nick and I got ready for preschool after the bus picked Ellie up. I dropped Nick off at school and did a quick Salvation run to try to find another green sweater or two to felt. I did luck out but I am not too happy with the way they felted up. I came home and was able to cath up with my girlfriend, Lee, on the phone before having to pick Nick up at school.
Nick and I went over to Mom's to have lunch and play with Tony. Nick brought Holly Hobbie dvds with him but Tony was not so interested in them. We ended up streaming off of netflix for some new choices. Mom made us delicious egg salad for lunch and fixed the boys ham roll ups and fruit and veggies. Nick ate about a dozen or so mini peppers. Mom helped me change out Scarlett and not only was she not happy for the first time she was actually bleeding - one more treatment.
The boys played with trains, the dollhouse and watched tv. I left Nick with Mom so I could pick Ellie up and take her to her appointment with Trish at Cancer Wellness. We had a nice drive up - we even got to see a couple deer. I got to read an entire magazine front to back while Ellie and Trish had their session. I got the 10 second review - they practiced a relaxation breathing exercise that Ellie can use when she is nervous or anxious, they played a game and they continued to work on their art project. We drove home and got to see another couple deer and had another nice drive.
We picked Nick up from Mom's house - they were watching Wallace and Grommit. Jo had dropped off a ear muff she had made for Ellie -it is very cute - white band with a green shamrock and sequins. We thanked Mom and were on our way home. Ellie did her homework while I got dinner in and Nick helped me do laundry. Rob ended up not having to work tonight- so he was home for dinner. We ate dinner and got the kiddos ready for bed. Nick liked reading through some of the new books to his room and Ellie and Rob did some flashcards before bed.
I cannot believe they interrupted one of my favorite shows to do election coverage for 20 minutes - could it not wait until 10PM - how rude. I just read an article off Yahoo links about what your feet can tell you - they actually address peripheral neuropathy and chemo - ha. So my feet were sensitive today but hands seemed a bit better but they are so very dry. Gums are about the same but I changed out toothbrushes when I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and the bristles are a bit harder and that might be helping? Little bit of lower back pain. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal me - whomever that shall be, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment