Friday, February 25, 2011

Not bad - it has taken 5 months but I am finally sick

Ultra short, early blog tonight - anther "might be too much info for the fair stomach person". I have some sort of stomach bug and let me be the first to tell you it sucks. It started this morning with stomach pain similar to gas pain except for the fact that I cannot really have actual gas pain. It lingered all through the day and I noticed that Scarlett's output had changed to total liquid - what would be diarrhea. Luckily, Nick and I were at Mom's house and I was able to spend the day on the couch.
Anyhow, since coming home this afternoon the pain hasn't gone away, Scarlett is emptying at record speed and I began to vomit, too. I fell asleep on the couch around 4 and slept until 6 and feel like I could sleep the next 24 hours. I am hoping this all is finished in the morning - some 24 hour bug. I am just trying to keep up with hydration because I don't want anything to jeopardize my last infusion.
Rob is upstairs trying to get the kids to sleep - I didn't think I could put Nick to bed to effectively tonight. I am sad, I had to postpone my coffee date with Christi for tomorrow morning but I don't think I will be up to it yet. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal me - whomever that shall be, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Drink, rest, feel better. I'll call in the morning to see if you need anything. Hopefully this will be short lived and you'll be feeling like yourself before you know it. Love ya...so sorry you're not feeling well. Mom

    ReplyDelete