Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleepy

I watched my late night talk shows and went up to bed around 12:30. Nick came into bed with us sometime during the night and could not relax - teeth again plus the temperature change. Usual morning here - got dressed, had breakfast and got ready for school. I did find that the steri-strips did not stick through the night but it looks like it didn't slow the pump down too much. I stuck the sensor back on with some paper tape - hopefully I won't blister this time. Ellie got to the bus stop and I got Nick to preschool.
I went over to Mom's house after I dropped Nick off and played with Tony for a while but did end up falling asleep on her couch for about an hour. I woke up and went to get Nick from school - we came back here and had a quiet afternoon. We ate lunch together and Nick played while I relaxed on the couch. Nick eventually crawled up onto the couch with me and we had some cuddle time while we watched some tv.
We went to get Ellie off the bus and Nick was delighted to wear his rain boots and puddle jump. We walked home and Ellie started her homework and Nick played. Rob came home and we visited for a bit before the kids took over his attention. Mom called and said she was on her way over for dinner. Rob gave Nick a bath, Ellie helped me do laundry.
Mom came over and added to our fruit salad and started some pasta. Mom and Ellie finished her homework up. We changed out Scarlett - she is back to normal (for about the next day). Dad brought Chicken Inn for dinner. Nick ate up a storm and asked for more. Ellie and Mom played on the computer while Nick and Dad played downstairs before it was time to say goodnight. Dad tucked both of the kids in and then Rob and I got the kiddos to sleep.
We decided today that we are going up to Wisconsin for a night this weekend. We are going back to the hotel we stayed at for Fall trip because it was nice to have breakfast, the evening reception and bedtime milk and cookies included. We plan on seeing Gnome and Juliet and maybe the children's museum and outlet mall. Other than being sleepy, I have my waves of nausea, my throat feels a bit tight, Plum hurts (Deb didn't put the little pad under the needle so it is just kinds floating there). My hands have the normal tinglies and a touch of neuropathy. Oh well, one more. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal me - whomever that shall be, Tree

1 comment:

  1. I just don't think Deb goes the extra mile... she has always seemed like she's just tired of being there. Sorry. It was nice tonight. The weather these last couple of weeks has stolen these family evenings from us...it was nice to get back into the normal pattern again. Thanks. Be sure to take your Claritin! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete