Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Sunday

As anticipated, last night was a longer night with Nick. He woke up a couple times with coughing that I was positive was going to lead to vomiting but, thankfully, never did. We all slept in this morning - Nick and I were up around 8:15 and Ellie around 8:30. Nick still was complaining he didn't feel good so Rob and Ellie went to Church and Nick and I stayed home. Nick totally wiped out running to see Rob and Ellie leave and hit his chin on the wood part of the chair in the living room causing instant screams of pain. Luckily, no blood or broken teeth.
Nick and I just cuddled on the couch and took it easy until Rob and Ellie got home. I went up to take a shower and put away a couple baskets of clean clothes. The kids went out and played with the neighbors. It is the 1st Sunday of the month - Family Sunday at Mom's - Grandma and Grandpa GG and Uncle Bill join our regular bunch for dinner. Mom put out quite the spread of food including some very yummy mac and cheese. The kids all played out in the yard while we got the dinner together and had a great time.
We had dinner and dessert - Nick started complaining about his tongue hurting him - I really think this boy is having sympathy symptoms for me (the tummy not feeling good, tongue is sore, mouth is sore). Nick only ate a couple slices of watermelon and a brownie for dinner. Oh, and cracker jack (Grandma GG bought each of the kids some and Nick decided it was for dinner). I probably ate the most I have all week but soon regretted it because something didn't agree with my tummy. We had a nice visit with the GG's and Uncle Bill before making our way home.
I got a bath ready for Nick and pj's ready. We opened some windows to air the house out. There has been a helicopter flying somewhere near our house for about an hour now - kind of annoying. One of our neighbors is watching the Hawks game and we can tell anytime they score because of the yells and screams.
I finally gave in and took 1/2 a loparimide in hope of slowing down the runs to the washroom. Tomorrow is Ellie's last day of 2nd grade - can't believe it - time has flown by. Today was a real nice, low speed day. Looking forward to knocking out another 5 treatments this week - pushing toward 50% finished. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment