Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Family Day

I got to sleep in until 8:15 this morning! I got up and had my breakfast - apple scrapple bread and yogurt. I cut Ellie a piece - she likes it too! Nick has been telling me for the last few days he doesn't feel good - I've been passing it off as him hearing it from me - but I think the little kid generally doesn't feel good today. Rob went to do some work and the kids and I got dressed before hitting Mom and Dad's house.
We hung out there for a couple hours - enough time for Nick to break Grandpa's model car about a dozen times. I was able to get some quiet time in and decided to round up the kids and we would head to Ikea. We picked up Rob and got on the road - Nick actually fell asleep in the car. We had lunch at Ikea and then went looking around unfortunately, I remembered Ikea having far more kitchen organization products than they actually do - we left empty handed. While in the area we stopped at the thrift store and at the woodworking store before heading back home.
Rob watched the kids play outside while I put my feet up and took a little nap. Rob's co-workers were throwing their annual end of the year bash and we rallied and all went for a little bit. Nick and Ellie had a ball with their little dogs and playing ball with them (in the rain). We only stayed for about an hour because I needed to get home for my evening xeloda dose.
Rob gave the kids a quick bath and then it was off to bed. Nick is still complaining about his tummy so it might be a long night. I was just flipping through the channels and found out that fine living is now the cooking channel - bonus! I am going to go rub some lotion into my feet and go to bed - its been one of those days that you don't really do anything but are exhausted from. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

1 comment:

  1. So glad it was just a run of the mill Saturday...here's to a few more...see you tomorrow for dinner...I think we have a few things you'll like. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete