Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday, Monday

It was a very sleepy house this morning. Ellie didn't wake up until almost 7:30AM and Nick not until 9:00AM. We had breakfast, got dressed and were on our way to camp. We dropped Nick off first - he was very happy to be able to wear his rain jacket and boots. I dropped Ellie off and then went grocery shopping.
I had a very quick shopping trip and a cart full of groceries and the most expensive thing in the cart was a jar of peanut butter for $3.09. Great $1.00 deals and I was able to stock up on non-perishables! I came home and organized the pantry food and the cabinets in the kitchen.
I picked Nick up and we went over to Mom and Dad's house. Tony was there and we had lunch and then the boys played. They made a cave in the living room and were pretending they were bears living in the cave. Nick did not want to leave when it was time to pick up Ellie.
We picked Ellie up from camp - I was happy they were able to have the last half of the day outside. We came home and the kids went to play outside. I fertilized my garden and watered the bushes. I have flowers on my squash and zucchini - so excited. Some of the beans also have flowers. My tomato plants are very slow growing this year even with fertilizer. I think all the plants will like the weather this next week.
Rob took Nick to the pool and Ellie and I were off to pottery. I glazed my tile and helped Ellie glaze her bowls. I was able to make Ellie 2 flowers to hang in her bedroom. Ellie worked on a present for someone. Ellie has been asking for weeks to have Wing Stop for dinner, so we did. We picked it up on the way home. When we got home, Rob told us how Nick's stomach was upset and he had to strip the couch and wash the floor between the back room and the washroom, poor boy.
I got Nick a yogurt for dinner, Ellie and Rob had their wings and I made myself a grilled cheese. The kids watched Cake Boss until it was time for bed. We got them to sleep and then Rob and I visited for a bit before he went up to bed.
I am tired, need a good night of sleep. I have an appointment with Patricia tomorrow - looking forward to it. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment