Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A bit of this and a bit of that

Went up to bed around 2AM and could not get settled in, took forever to fall asleep. I remembered that Ellie had a field trip today and I couldn't remember if I washed her t-shirt or if it was in the closet. Those kind of random thoughts were running through my head. This morning Ellie was up first and Nick and I came down a bit after her. We had breakfast, I found that I had washed her t-shirt (bonus), we packed her lunch. I got her all pasty white with sunscreen and we were off to drop her at camp.
Nick and I came back here and I did some laundry and straightened up a bit. A little before lunch, I dropped Nick off at Mom and Dad's house. I had a quick bite to eat and then was off to Glenview to visit Patricia. When she looked at my tongue today she asked me how digestion was going. I said fine but she said my tongue indicated something else. Patricia attacked the top of my feet today - much nicer feeling than the bottoms. She also put needles in other areas she hasn't before. It was super relaxing because she left me alone for the entire hour, I almost fell asleep.
I stopped into a shoe tent sale and tried on some shoes but they were all still too expensive. I went back to Mom's to pick Nick up. Dad and Nick had an afternoon of park adventures. Mom told me how he was very specific about which parks he wanted to go today - even supplying walking directions. Nick and I went to pick up Ellie from camp. We came home and got our library books together to take back and do our check in.
We went to the library and did our check in and picked up a few of the books Ellie needs to read for Battle of the Books. We are going to really have to step up the reading because the books are all over 200 pages and she has 20 to read before school begins. We came home and Rob took the kids to the pool. I flipped loads of laundry and then put the baskets of laundry away. I changed the sheets on our bed.
I got dinner ready - breakfast for dinner. They got back from the pool and Rob got them showered while I cooked dinner. We watched America's Got Talent and I did Ellie's hair. Ellie has been trying to grow her hair out forever. We get to a certain length where it begins to tangle and then we cut it. I braided her hair for the wedding and I guess that is her new hairdo because she asked me to braid it again. We read the beginning of one of the new books before going up to bed.
Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment