Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy day

I fell asleep on the couch last night and the next thing I know it was 6AM. I just stayed down here and not too much later Rob came down and then Ellie. Ellie said her head hurt her and then that led into a migraine and vomiting. Rob had volunteered for church and he went alone since Ellie was in no mood to go. Nick woke up just before Rob left.
I got the kids breakfast and we just sort of relaxed on the couch. Eventually, I got Nick in for a bath and then Ellie. I pressed our clothes for the John and Desiree's wedding. Rob came home and I took my shower and the he took his.
Mom and Dad picked us up and then we were off to Park Ridge for the ceremony. It was great to see our extended family we don't get to see often. What is wonderful about our family is we have this group of girls all around the same age and then this group on boys all around the same age. It was a very nice ceremony and we got to visit after for a bit before we were off to the reception.
The kids have been looking forward to this for weeks. To be able to dress up and dance. Nick was a dancing machine and was cracking us up. I think he might have watched one too many episodes of dancing with the stars because he has the body slide on the dance floor move down. Ellie loved being able to be with Claire, Pearl, Tara and Natalie.
Tonight was a bunch of fun, to be able to be carefree and live life is exactly what we need more of. We drove home and I thought the kids might zonk out but they didn't. Too much energy still pumping through their bodies. My feet aren't too unhappy with me today - I thought that was really a possibility with heels. I have to say, I am really enjoying this summer. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment