Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday and no plans

I thought I was tired last night and Rob and I went up after the news but then I just flipped in bed. At one point I asked Rob if he had locked the car and he was sleeping. I went downstairs and locked the car and turned on tv - took out the laptop and played on facebook. The thing about being in an altered state - my game scores really stink. Late night tv also stinks. So I went through the home page of facebook commenting and liking where I could.
I emailed a couple friends and family members who aren't on facebook and haven't heard the news. Finally at midnight I tried to sleep again (popped an ativan and hoped for instant relaxation). Somewhere around 1 was the last time I recall looking at the clock. Slept until Nick woke up at 7.
We got some awesome landscaping done earlier in the week and I honestly haven't walked around to look at it yet. I've seen the front as I come and go from the car but didn't see the back until this morning - very happy with it. I flowering faux fence that will hopefully grow quickly to shield us from some neighborly noise.
I finally put together my teacher appreciation project - its teacher appreciation week and I would normally have cooked for their luncheon and volunteered in the classroom during math and had something real nice prepared for Ellie's teacher but the week just kind got away from me. I will pick up some flowers and deliver her charming "19 reasons ms. sharkey is the best 2nd grade teacher ever" frame later today.
I guess I need to go grocery shopping too - my mom nicely made her lunch last night and had to resort to peanut butter and jelly on graham crackers. Just because I can't eat doesn't mean everyone else has that issue.
My body hurts today - feels like I have just run a marathon without any training.

No comments:

Post a Comment