Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Will the rain ever stop?

Just an average nights sleep last night. This morning I got the kiddos breakfast and their clothes ready. Ellie and I packed her lunch and snack. Since it was not only raining but also lightening out - I agreed to drive Ellie to school. I don't like her standing outside in the lightening.
Nick and I had a very laid back morning - watching tv. I did some straightening up around the house and some laundry. Even though I thought it would be fun to get out of the house - I didn't want to go out in the rain. When the rain slowed down a bit we did venture out to the grocery store to pick up things for dinner tonight.
Nick helped me make some muffins to take up to Michigan. I did some more laundry. Rob and Nick walked down to get Ellie from the bus. I started getting things ready for dinner. I cut up the fruit and veggies and Nick set the table.
Mom and Dad came over and we finished dinner prep. We had veggie burgers, sausages, asparagus, green beans, mushrooms, potato pancakes and melon. We had a lovely dinner and then we went to watch the Middle.
Rob started putting Nick to sleep but I finished him. Ellie went to bed after Mom and Dad left. Rob and I have been listening to tv and playing on our computers. I am not sure about blog ability this weekend. I am going to try but the phone isn't transferred in the cottage yet. My vitamin D screen came back still in the deficient range - so now I am up to 9,000 units a day in supplements. Feet are still majorly annoying. I am tired and need to get some good sleep. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment