Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally a nice Friday

Usual stuff around here this morning. Had breakfast, got dressed and got Ellie to the bus stop. Nick did some painting this morning and Rob ran to Home Depot. We took a walk to the park and our neighbor and her grand kids joined us. The sunshine felt so good and warm. The kids played so well together at the park.
Ellie had a half day of school today. We got Ellie from the bus stop and then Nick and her immediately disappeared into the neighbors yard. I had put in some frozen pizzas for lunch. Mom and Dad came over to have lunch and then to some garage sales with us. We hit a few sales this afternoon and found a great box of legos and a couple shirts for Ellie. We came home by way of Meijers for a little grocery shopping.
The kids immediately went out to play. We went for a walk a bit before dinner time and ended up at the park for a bit. We got home and visited with another neighbor and his grand-daughter. The kids played together very nicely. We had dinner - reheats. The kids played with the new legos and were playing so well together - no screaming or yelling. We did vitamins and medicine and got the kids to sleep.
Nothing on tv tonight. I have looked through garage sale ads for tomorrow - a couple things look interesting. I was able to lay down on my right side today - first time since surgery. Still not terribly comfortable but at least not painful. My feet are total pins and needles. I think it might be time to seek out a pt/ot for some sessions - between my feet and my hips. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. What are we going to do about chemo fog? Do you think things like Zuma and Bejeweled help with response time and categorizing? I know you're bothered by your speech sometimes...when you ask about your feet, ask about the "fog" also. Maybe there is a homeopathic aid you can be using? Nice day today...good to get out! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete