Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's raining

So the neighbors finally called it a night a bit after 1AM. I contemplated taking an ativan somewhere around 3AM but didn't. I turned on Pawn Kings and drifted off to sleep sometime before 4AM. Ellie came down around 7AM followed by Rob and Nick. I went up to bed for a little bit.
Rob had an early morning with the electrician - he is wiring our garage so Rob can run all the big tools he has bought. When I came down and had my coffee the kids were outside playing. I took a quick shower and went outside to watch the kids bike ride in front. We spent the morning outside enjoying the sunshine.
Around lunchtime we headed to Uncle Bill's house to pack up things we wanted and move furniture. We now have more collections - Ellie took Aunt Linda's rock collection and Nick took some small toys. We got to visit with the GGs for a little bit while they were there and see some relatives we don't see often.
We came home just as the rain began and were able to make it inside before the pouring rain started. I helped Rob take some of the things out of his car and into the garage. We went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner and to celebrate Ole's birthday. We had El Famous and Mom put together a beautiful fruit salad. The kids all played with the trains - Nick had set up a huge track layout all around the ottoman. After dinner the kids entertained, as always.
We came home and Ellie took a shower and Nick a bath. We let the kids stay up a bit to watch Sharpay's Adventure on Disney. I got some laundry in and loads changed. Rob got Nick to bed and then Ellie went up after the movie finished. Rob and I watched the Bulls game and listened to the storm. I opened the windows and we are getting a wonderful cool breeze. I have my CT scan tomorrow, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Someone on one of the forums I belong to refers to it as scanphobia. I am sure as the length of time increases between scans I might have less anxiety but for now, I have it. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment