Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick post

I only have a bit of battery life left - so a quicky tonight. We made it to Indianapolis a bit before lunch today. We got lunch and then headed to the Children's museum - crowded! The kids had a major fun time though. They had a Barbie exhibit, Dora and Diego exhibit, costumes from tv/film exhibit plus many more.
We left the museum and checked into our hotel. We got our bags up to our room and then we went down for the hotels 5:30 kickback - drinks and food. The kids had Sherry Temples and Rob and I had a glass of wine. The line for food was massive - the kids were able to sneak in before the crowds and get a hot dog and chips. We decided to venture out and have ice cream for dinner. We found a mall and was able to get ice cream for dinner. We also found Crazy 8s - a spin off of Gymboree and the saleslady handed me a friends and family coupon for 25% off - so we of course found stuff.
We came back to the hotel and Rob took the kids down to the pool while I got clothes ready for tomorrow and PJs ready for tonight. They weren't gone too long before I heard the key in the door. We got them into PJs and then watched some of Ghost Busters II. We brushed teeth and got into bed - I read Nick a couple book and Ellie brought Ramona the Pest with so we read some of that. The kids made a quick call to Mom and Dad to tell them about the day and then off to bed they went.
I am not really tired - my body is. My feet are absolutely not thrilled with me right now. My knee is gross to look at and extremely sore when I do something dumb and forget that it is bruised. My hands are pretty sore today - the dryness has caused cracks and small cuts and lotions doesn't seem to be helping. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment