Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I couldn't get sleepy enough to fall asleep last night until around 3:00AM. Nick and I slept in until around 8:30AM when Rob came up to get clothes for church. Nick and I stayed at home while Ellie and Rob went to church. Nick and I played with play-doh and trains until Rob and Ellie came home.
The kids had their oil and vinegar moments this afternoon and then they had their loving siblings moments. Most of the afternoon they played with their roller coasters but did take breaks to watch tv and played with barbies and play-doh. We had left overs from last night and cupcakes from yesterday.
Rob watched tv downstairs and I did trip research on the computer. We went over to Mom and Dad's house for dinner - we ordered Chinese. We had dinner together and it was so nice that it stayed light outside the entire time and we didn't need to turn lights on. Ellie and Mom played on togetherville and Nick and Dad went down to play with trains.
We left to come home and we got the kids ready for bed. The kids went down easily - I think this weekend caught up with them. Rob and I watched Shark Tank and then House Hunters. Rb went up around 10 and here I sit blogging. It is going to be a busy week even though it is a short week. Ellie only had school 3 days and then conferences, Nick has school 4 days this week. We already have all our nights filled up between pottery, appointment with Trish and play date with Catherine. Looks like the weekend and early past of the next week are going to be cooler - well very similar to weather here even thought we are headed South.
My cuticles are all peeling and have led to some pain issues - well burning issues today. My feet feel like they are asleep and then feel like they might just throb off my body. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment