Friday, March 11, 2011

Out of titles Friday

I went to title this and all the titles I put in were already taken and I have nothing. So, I went down to .5 mg of ativan last night and had a glass of wine and went up to bed around 12:45AM only to find myself looking at the clock at 2:00AM. Maybe it was the cuddling on the couch or maybe I just wasn't tired yet - don't know. The kids were up at normal time - we got dressed and got breakfast. Ellie was out the door and on the bus.
I got an email from a resale shop I go to occasionally that their bag sale started today so Nick and I headed to Evanston. I was able to get $124.00 worth of clothing into the $10.00 bag. Mostly pants for Ellie but a few tops for Nick, too. We stopped by another thrift store - another bag sale but not too much left there but I got Nick a few shirts and Ellie a couple - for $1.00. All in all, great deals on the bag sales today.
Nick and I went to Mom's house - we picked up a few pieces of specialty track at the one shop and Nick wanted to try them out. We had an appetizer lunch while Nick watched Fireman Sam. We ended up on the sun porch and it was a beautiful sunny day to be out there. We left to pick up Ellie - the bus was on time today. We walked home and the kids had a snack and we watched Arthur.
Rob came home and he and Nick took the remaining structure of the cabinet apart downstairs so we can start building the new one tomorrow. We were able to visit a bit while Ellie tried to help Nick put together a new track configuration on his train table. I ended up taking the kids to the dollar store and to pick up dinner and Rob showered and did final measurements for the cabinet.
We came home and had dinner and then got the kids to bed. I was asked to be one of the readers at the Family Reading Night at Ellie's school - totally cool. I am tired - need to get some sleep tonight. Hands and feet were not too bad today until about 2 hours ago - now my feet are in the can't warm up state. Mom and I changed Scarlett today and we didn't need to build up - yeah! I scheduled a few doctor visits today - a follow up visit with Dr. Mendoza-Temple to find out what I can do to detox my body (my liver enzymes are really quite high), an appointment with the medical genetics doctor to find out other possible hereditary risks. I am going to have to call Dr. Muldoon's office because the first appointment online was the middle of May. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. How about ...Another Friday in the Bag? Or, Finger Foods Using Faulty Fingers? Or, A Dollar Here and a Dollar There? Your brain is shaking out more and more of the cobwebs each day...I want to see and read your creative sparks at work...Out of Titles Friday just doesn't do it for me! Are you two thinking about your date night? Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete