Friday, March 4, 2011

Maybe next week


Had a good nights sleep lazy night and because of the rain and overcast nature of this morning - Nick slept in. My sleep coma that usually encompasses my Fridays started last night and continued today. I got the kids breakfast and crashed on the living room couch as they watched some morning tv.
Mom and I compared notes and she was going to pick us up around 11AM to go grocery shopping. I started the shower for Ellie and then got Nick into his bath - clean kids! We got dressed and waited for Mom.
The kids were happy to watch the end of Thomas Magic Railroad. Mom and I were able to visit. It took all of me not to fall asleep during the ride out. I have been on a nausea wave run today. I had cut my hand slicing a bagel this morning - Ellie helped me bandage it up - glad the platelet count was up this week. We started at Michaels - we were looking for nothing in particular but ended up with two bags of nothing in particular.
We went to Garden Fresh afterwards - I just wasn't feeling so hot. The kids got to help pick some special menu items of for Family Sunday and we reached the check out just in time. Mom and Ellie ran into the dollar store while Nick and I stayed int he car watching the dvd.
We stopped by our house to unload our grocery bags and pick up Scarlett supplies before going to Mom's to unload her groceries and eat lunch. We got the bags in and Ellie helped Mom unload and put away. I kind of felt like I could pass out but we changed Scarlett out first. She is partially happy and unhappy. Mom made me a grilled cheese and I couldn't get enough blankets on me to warm me up. I ate my grilled cheese and made myself one with the couch. Mom watched the kiddos so I could sleep.
I woke up around 5PM and they were working organizing the playroom. We stayed for a bit longer but when the rain died down we ran to the car to go home. Rob was home when we got here and we visited for a bit before deciding to have family game night. We did pizza palace and put a few puzzles together. We got the kids their medicine and vitamins and then off to bed it was.
I have been trying to warm up again - I have layers on and gloves. My teeth/gums have begun to hurt again so magic mouth wash will get its trial run tomorrow. I can't even put into words how painful my hands are today - so beyond tinglies, the joint of each finger is painful and some are really peeling. Plus I added a knife wound to the list today. My feet hurt - I am glad I don't have any long distance walking to do right now. So I am thinking next week is a better goal for the coming soon of the new normal me because I am feeling a bit bitchy and sick this week and that is not who I want to be. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal - coming next week, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment