Monday, August 2, 2010

Adventure Monday

Rob went up to bed early and I stayed up and watched the news. Nick was up early this morning and Ellie got up around her usual time. We ate breakfast and headed to Mom's house for some playtime. The kids goofed around with each other and finally we just needed to get out of the house. We headed out to do some shopping and grab some lunch - we hit exactly one store before getting some lunch - we found out that Sonic opened in the NW burbs. We had lunch and a couple more diaper changes than expected and the boys went into meltdown mode - we really though they would take a nap but they didn't.
We stopped at Big Lots and did some shopping and the kids found the new Poptart sundae flavors. We stopped in Lands End and I found Nick shoes in the next 2 sizes for $3.75 a pair - lots of cute stuff on sale there. We headed back to Mom's where Jo met us and stole Tony away from our fun. Nick and Ellie put together their gliders from their kids meals and tried to fly them but the sky had started to drizzle. We eventually headed home and the kids were excited to watch Willy Wonka - the original we borrowed from Mom's house.
We put in the video and Rob and I did some cleaning downstairs - its amazing how dust bunnies seem to multiply the same way regular bunnies do. Nick came down to help vacuum and to see what we were doing in the playroom (secretly making sure we were not getting rid of any toys). None of us were really hungry so everyone kind of snacked for dinner - PBJs, apples with cinnamon and yogurts.
My feet look most unusual - kind of like neapolitan ice cream - pink, brown and white. The brown part seems to be the part needing to peel still and I've got to say the new pink skin is very soft. I have noticed I seem to be bruising more easily than I previously did and they see to stick around a bunch longer. I have a new thing to compare my fingertips to - they feel like I have liquid soap on them - all the time. I am anxious for Wednesday but I am not looking forward to the prep - this one-two ounce liquid I should mix with 20 ounces of something with a strong flavor. The first CT I had the small liquid tasted like nail polish remover smells - we shall see. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Don't know that I feel the need to repeat the Sonic experience...but, it was a fun diversion! You seem to be building more stamina...it's good! Hopefully all will go well this week...love you, Mom By the way...fund the Johnny Depp version!

    ReplyDelete