Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yawn, yawn, yawn - Wednesday

Rob and I watched America's Got Talent and the news and then went up to bed. I think it so yucky outside that our air conditioning isn't cooling the upstairs enough. It was a most excellent morning - Ellie slept in until 7 AM and then came in bed with me for about 15 minutes before asking to go downstairs and Nick slept until 7:45 AM. I experimented this morning and tried an ativan instead of my advil/tylenol alternating - it doesn't make me sleepy at night just numbs my thoughts so I can sleep - however, it made me totally sleepy this morning. The kids and I ate breakfast and headed over to Mom's and I think I was asleep on the couch within 20 minutes.
The kids played nicely together with blocks and legos. We watched Toy Story and then Apple Dumpling Gang. Mom made the kids lunch and egg salad for the two of us. When Tony passed out for his nap I took the kids and we went to Whole Foods for some treats for Millietime tonight. We all got gelato as a treat - mmmm. We stopped home to drop off some fridge items and I laid down on the couch for a couple minutes and low and behold I was napping again. The kids were very good and played together while I was sleeping. I got up and we got packed up for tonight. We went back to Mom's and helped her get her stuff together.
We went to Kate's for Millietime - small group we were missing the McSlat girls (and Kelly). We had some delectable treats, something for everyone. The kids were very entertained by running around Kate's basement - Nick actually broke into sweat. It was good to visit with the ladies - it has been too long. We packed up and headed home - I was sure Nick would fall asleep on our drive home but no such luck. Symptom update - cramps seem to have subsided, my feet are painful just on their outer edge, fingers seem to be getting more swollen and more smooth each day. Everything feels like baby skin - smooth. Hope everyone survived the heat and humidity today - it was just gross. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment