Friday, July 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Typical night Rob went up early and I finished watching the news and then the end of some movie. Ellie was the early riser this morning and came right downstairs and fixed her breakfast. Nick and I joined her around 7:40 AM. I packed Ellie's last summer camp lunch and applied her sunscreen. We dropped Ellie off at camp and then went to Mom's house. Nothing urgent today - so Jo, Tony, Mom, Nick and I went to Big Lots - I stopped over at Lands End and was actually able to find a new swimsuit. We did a quick Target run before we stopped off at Ellie's camp for the last round up. Ellie was presented with the camper of the week award - very proud.
We left camp picked up some lunch and went back to Mom's. We all ate our lunches and then Jo and Tony left us for a nap. Mom put in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and I quickly fell asleep and was dead asleep. Thankfully, the phone rang just before the time I needed to leave to pick up Ellie. We got Ellie and stopped home to see if Rob was still there - he was so we were able to give him a goodbye hug and kiss before he headed to Michigan for the weekend and we headed to our hair appointments. We were all going to go up to Michigan this weekend - but I cannot sit in the car for 4 hours - my butt just cannot take it. So, we decided to divide and conquer the weekend. I took the kids to get their haircuts - they both have lighter and shorter summer 'do's. We stopped at Mc Donald's for a cool treat before heading home to bathe off the haircuts. After their bath we had some dinner and watched the end of Madeline before going up and reading a couple books before bed.
Tomorrow is an exciting day - Dad and Ellie are going to fishing frenzy and Nick and I are trying to decide between a Thomas event and PBS Kids food van - we will see where the day takes us.
I think my neuropathy is improving a bit - advil helps. My abdominal cramps are back - probably my body trying to ovulate. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend - I am looking forward to it being low key. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment