Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First day without treatments

Rob went up early last night and I stayed up and watched some of David Letterman. Nick woke up early this morning and Ellie was up at normal time. We had breakfast and got ready for camp - swimming day. I decided to remove my own stickers today - since two were just attached last week they were really stuck. Happily - the marker came mostly off with the stickers. Nick and I dropped Ellie at camp and then went to Mom's - without the need to get back into the car instantly and get to the hospital. Mom's friend Kate was over for a coffee visit and the boys played with legos and trains. My body feels abused today - just achy and my tummy wasn't real happy.
We eventually made our way to Menard's - Mom had some odd and ends she needed - thankfully, there was one of the kids carts right as we walked in. We went back to Mom's for lunch and some down time. Mom took the boys sleeping bags out and they had such a fun time with them on the floor. Movie of the day - the Apple Dumpling Gang. Tony couldn't take the action and quickly fell asleep - Nick on the other hand watched it until the minute we needed to leave to pick up Ellie. I took a nap - I have noticed I am really tired - I am not sure if its just the cumulative effects or what? We picked up Ellie from camp and came home for some air conditioning. Rob came home earlier than he thought - we had popsicles to cool off.
I took the kids to the library for their check in and then we picked up dinner - all while dodging the thunderstorms. We had dinner and then decided it should be an early to bed night - so both kids are in bed and asleep. I have my appointment with Dr. Marsh tomorrow - I have questions ready - like when are these red hands going to go away? I think it is going to be an early to bed night for me too. I feel sort of lost today - I gained at least an hour of time back but I keep thinking I am forgetting to take pills. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment