Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tired Thursday

I stayed up later than Rob because I forgot to take my ativan before I wanted to go to bed. Nick had another crappy night sleep - not sure what is up with that. This morning we got up and had breakfast and my old friends, cramps, decided to make an appearance. After getting the kids dressed and ready to leave I needed to take a couple advil and lay down with the hot pad. We ended up going to Mom's about a half hour later.
Mom's friend, Kate, was over when we arrived - so we got to visit for a bit before she had to leave. The kids quickly found their mess-dough and played with that for a while. We took a "field-trip" to the courthouse so Mom could pick up something. The kids got to go through the metal detector and see into a courtroom and see where the sheriff's hang out. After we got lunch and went to the park for a picnic lunch but ended up leaving our original park and going to one close to home. The kids played for about 30 minutes and got a mini air show (some men showed up with a radio controlled plane and flew it around the field). We needed to cool off and picked up some ice cream. You wouldn't believe how much of a mess vanilla soft serve could make until you have seen Ellie and Nick. I think I went into a sugar coma and fell into a deep sleep. Mom played with the kids - mess-dough again, stamps and other crafts.
I finally woke up and it was time to time to get going to our house for family dinner night. We packed up and Mom drove with us to our house. Ellie and Nick quickly were over at the neighbors house playing and Mom and I got dinner ready. Dad was later tonight because he had his car at the shop and needed to pick it up. The kids came in and took a much needed bath and we got ready for dinner. Dad arrived and we had a nice dinner together and a great dessert - think sweet and salty - yum!
Mom and Dad left and Rob and I got Ellie and Nick to bed. Mom is suffering sympathy pains again - we both are having terrible tailbone pain. Everything else is the same as it has been, peeling feet, tingly fingers and abdominal cramps. Visualising my healthy body (and a more peaceful night), Tree
We will be in Michigan for the weekend so I will blog again on Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment