Thursday, July 15, 2010

Can't believe its already Thursday

Rob and I watched the new season opener of Psych last night and then we watched the news. Rob went up and I came up about 30 minutes later. The kids kind of slept in - Ellie until 7:10 AM and nick until 7:30 AM. We had breakfast, I did laundry (it seems like a continual task in our house - especially in the summer). Ellie and Nick packed up some stuff for Mom's and then we drove over there. I once again fell asleep pretty quickly on the couch. The kids watched Curious George 2 and then we pretty much snacked the day - popcorn, fruit snacks, dreamsicle shakes, ham and whatever else came out. This afternoon foam beads came out for a project except the boys don't understand crafts yet. Nick requested Toy Story again and it was food all the kids quieted down.
I got to catch up with my friend, Donna, on the phone for a while. Eventually, all the kids needed a break so I took Nick and Ellie and Mom was able to get Tony to take a nap. We headed to the mall to look around - ended up with gellie scandals for Ellie, a new beach hat for Nick, a new summer weight purse for me and a pair of capris. Then when we thought we were done we went into the summer sale at the card store and ended up with silly bandz and wind up walking toys.
We got home and did some cleaning - basically trying to get things back to there correct floor. Mom and Dad were joining us for dinner tonight. Mom brought over a nice salad and we had cold watermelon and pizza. I took a bath after dinner and had another couple inches of my feet peel away - again, kind of gross yet interesting. My hands and fingers are the same - the one thing I have going for me is it is summer and people just think the tops are tan. Cramps are still coming and going - haven't gotten the right answer for that yet.
Tomorrow we will be heading to Michigan for vacation - we will be up there for a week. To make vacation better, Rob's brother Edwin will be taking his vacation the same time - it will be nice to visit. Dean will be coming up mid-week and staying thought the weekend - full house - should be lots of fun. I have the beach go ahead with lots of sunscreen, a hat and not in heavy mid-day heat. I am going to try to update my blog sometime throughout the week - wish me luck. Visualising my healthy body, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment