Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Middle of the week

Average night around here. We all got up around 7:30AM and I made breakfast. I found Ellie and Nick some clothes upstairs - getting increasingly difficult as the days go on because I don't know where things are. I packed Ellie her lunch and sunscreened the kids up and we were on our way to camp. It was Nick's last day as an Earth Scout - his camp picture is so cute. I took Ellie to camp and then was on my way to Target.
We were out of so many staples in our house. I had a cart load of things we needed by the end. No real bargains there today just things we needed. I ran my Target groceries home and still had a bit of time before I needed to pick Nick up. I ran to Salvation - their A/C was out and they had fans going. I was able to get a bag full of clothes for just under $20.00. I got Nick about 6 pairs of shorts and a few for Ellie. A couple pairs of maternity capris for Jo and a pair of capris for me. I was looking for a bed skirt for Ellie's room but no luck.
I came home and took tags off the clothes to wash - switched loads of laundry and then it was time to pick Nick up from camp. He made an earth scout hat today and got to bring home his earth scout bag with all his badges that he had earned. We stopped at Aldi on the way over to Mom's. It always happens, when I think I am running in for 1 thing and don't take a cart, I end up with way too much to be carrying.
We found a new beach umbrella, some strawberries and blueberries, mini peppers and ice cream treats. We went to Mom's for lunch and so Nick and Tony could play for a bit. The boys ate a nice lunch together and Mom and I had some time to catch up. Nick brought his green bean plant to Mom's house to plant - so I planted it this afternoon.
Nick and I went to pick Ellie up from camp. Ellie had swimming this morning but they played water games this afternoon. We came home and Rob was working to put Ellie's bed together. It took a few attempts but Ellie's bed is now assembled. I was able to paint the drawer pulls for her dresser and match the drawers up in the order they need to be. I was able to get the rest of the items listed on craigslist to sell.
The kids played out with the neighbors while I got dinner ready. We ate dinner and Ellie and I read our new book for a bit. We watched the first part of America's Got Talent and then we got the kids to bed. My feet are throbbing right now and I am not sure why. I get to see Patricia tomorrow and I know she will attack my feet. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment