Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just another Thursday

This morning the kids woke up and came to find me. I made breakfast and got them settled. I got clothes ready and took a quick shower. We packed Ellie's lunch and then we were on our way to drop her off at camp. Nick and I came back here and he continued to eat and I tried to clean up the house a bit.
Mom called and Tony requested that Nick bring his Thomas train and Nick couldn't decide which one to bring so we brought the whole box over. I got the boys set up on the porch table with a couple different track layouts and they were amused. I left to go see Patricia.
When I got on the table Patricia asked about tops vs bottoms of my feet and she could sense my hesitation and laughed. She knew I didn't want the needles in the bottoms of my feet but she did it anyway. It was a very relaxing session, I could sense myself drifting to sleep but it didn't fully happen.
I stopped at the store to pick up powdered sugar for Mom and then went over to her house. The boys were watching Ponyo and snacking on popcorn. Nick and T played for a little longer and then we cleaned up and went to pick Ellie up from camp.
We came home and the kids just seemed to need to have some chill out time. Rob came home and he started to move the mattress and other things he is taking up to Michigan out to his car. Rob took the kids to the pool - pretty soon I will be able to join them! I got the back room vacuumed and some things put away. I vacuumed the dining room and the kitchen. I went up to Ellie's room and was able to move the chair and bookcase into their places. Her room looks great - can't imagine how great it will look with curtains and pictures on the wall.
I got dinner started and we ate when they got home. Nick is apparently turning into a fish in the water this year. Maybe he will go for lessons in the Fall. We had dinner and then Ellie and I read more of the new book. Rob and Nick watched Busy Town in the back room. I put the kids to sleep and then I joined Rob for some tv watching.
My feet are feeling pretty good after my session today. I have 4 more sessions scheduled and we will see from there. Rob will be heading up to Michigan tomorrow. The kids and I are here for Claire's 11th birthday party. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment