Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just your average Tuesday

We all slept well last night. I wish the kids slept in a bit longer than they did this morning - maybe tomorrow. We got breakfast, packed Ellie's lunch, read the rest of her book and got her to camp. Nick and I came back here and I had every intention to start putting the kids rooms back together but I really needed a lounge day.
Mom called and wanted to know if Nick and I wanted to go with them to Party City. We said sure and while we waited for them to pick us up I watered the garden. We found some leis and floral crown for Ellie for her camp performance tonight. We went to Half Price Books and then Mom and Dad dropped up back here.
Nick and I drove to get Ellie from camp. We went to the library for our last check in - the kids got t-shirts and their packs of coupons to local restaurants and places. We picked a new book from the Battle of the Books list. We came home and picked out clothes for the kids to wear to camp tonight. Ellie choose a floral halter and capris and Nick his outfit that matches his bitty baby.
We visited outside with our neighbor and her daughter in law and grandkids for a bit. The kids play real well together. Mom and Dad came to pick us up and we went over to the camp site. We were one of the first groups there so we were able to get seats right up front. It was a Hawaiian themed performance tonight.
Ellie's group did some song from Lilo and Stitch. It was cute and made us all laugh. We picked up dinner and came back here. Since our house is still in major redecorating mode - we had a picnic in the backroom and watched America's Got Talent. Mom and Dad left to go home and the kids got to watch a bit more of the show before it was time for bed.
I am feeling better today. Just my feet are aggravating me. Rob moved Ellie's bookcase up to her room so I am hoping to clean up her floor tomorrow and start getting things in her dresser and bookcase. The kids like sleeping in the living room but I am hoping to have them in their own beds in the next week or so. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment