Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It is late...

Been playing games and time got away from me. Another sleepless night. I went up to bed around 2:30AM but I think it was near 4AM when I actually fell asleep. Nick surprised the pants off me this morning. I heard him get out of bed and heard some movement and then the gate. I heard footsteps down the stairs and then back up again. He came into my room and said good morning and then showed me that he had gotten dressed all by himself - orange t-shirt, khaki shorts, blue knee socks and black crocs. He said he had gone to the washroom, brushed his teeth but couldn't get the TV on. Ellie slept in until 8:30AM and looked even taller than yesterday when she woke up.
We had breakfast and just really hung around the house this morning. I put a bit of the basement back in place and cleaned up a little bit. We went over to Mom and Dad's house a bit before lunch - they were watching the kids so I could go see Patricia. We had lunch and then I went up for my session. I told Patricia about the sleeplessness and about my left foot still being more sensitive than the right. Patricia placed the needles appropriately to hopefully aid in sleep. It seemed like I was there forever today.
The staff at the Park Center had an in-service this morning with the company that makes my mushroom extract and Patricia had learned that the lion's mane pill helps rebuild nerves - she put aside a bottle for me. I am willing to try almost anything to get me feet back to normal. I came home for a bit to put my things together for Millietime and then stopped by target to pick up sour cream and my prescriptions. I forgot to mention...I scheduled my colonoscopy appointment with Dr. Bianchi (new doctor for me) and my post surgery Dr. Muldoon appointment.
When I was driving back to Mom's I saw Dad with Ellie and Nick going for a walk to the park. Mom and I got our food ready and talked until Jo and Tony came over. T and I went out to cut some hydrangeas for a vase - Mom has the most beautiful purple and blue flowers this year. The ladies came over and we had our first Millietime since April...too long ago. Great food today - so summery. The kids played well together (for the most part). We got to skype with Kelly and Molly - how neat to meet Ms. Molly. She is a wonderful combination of Kelly and Dave. Tony seemed pretty interested in the whole skype thing, too.
Ellie and Nick caught lightening bugs galore tonight. We came home and had vitamins, got PJs on and I washed the kids from the knees down (it will do for tonight). I actually started Nick on flovent tonight because I think the mold count int he air has to be high. Ellie asked for an extra box of Kleenex tonight so something is bothering her allergies, too.
Rob went to look at the wicker set and didn't buy it he said it was garbage can worthy. I emailed a listing in South Haven, we will see. I re listed my stuff on craigslist - hopefully we can get some of the furniture out of here. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment