Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday and wii has caught up to me

I am feeling the soreness that comes when you do wii too many days in a row. Quick post tonight because I am tired. Ellie got off to school and Nick slept in again. I did my exercising and I have to say it does bring some energy.
Nick and I took a drive to VonMaur and I was able to pick up some awesome clearance shoes for the kids to grow into. Nick and I went to Target and I was able to pick up a whole bunch of food on clearance. We came home and had lunch.
Ellie got home from school and we went straight to the pool. It was so crowded - I guess that is what 95 degrees will do. I was amazed at the number of people paying cash for a couple hours. We stayed a bit over an hour and came home. The kids helped me pick tomatoes and basil for dinner.
Mom and Dad came over for Wednesday night dinner. We had a nice spread of food. Rob came home and I helped him load the castle bed in his van - it is going to a new house tomorrow night. We had the pie I made the other day - very tasty. Mom read to Ellie for a bit and Nick played with Dad in his room.
We got the kids to sleep and then I have been researching car rentals for Florida. Imerman Angels was on Windy City Live this morning - pretty cool. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment