Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Thankfully, the vomiting stopped before bedtime last night and I was able to get a decent nights sleep. Nick slept in until 9:45AM this morning and looked like he grew overnight. We all showered and got dressed and headed over to Mom and Dad's house.
Dad took the kids for a walk to the parks to play and Mom and I got to visit. We put together a blueberry peach crumble from a recipe I got from a magazine in Michigan. We had lunch and then spent the afternoon watching movies. Mom and Ellie had a spa foot bath and I painted Ellie's nails. Dad and Nick played downstairs with trains for a bit.
Rob was working late tonight so we stayed for celebratory dinner with Mom and Dad. We had Chinese food. Dad, Nick and I took a ride to pick up the food and Mom and Ellie were busy making donuts for dessert. Food was good and the kids ate pretty well. We had the crumble and warm donuts for dessert.
We came home and Ellie and I began to read a new book. Rob and Nick played play-doh in the basement. Ellie's allergies were really acting up and she was constantly sneezing and rubbing her eyes. We read about a 1/3 on the book tonight before she was growing too tired to pay attention. Nick took forever to fall asleep because he slept in so late this morning.
I felt much better today. I think we are going to try Navy Pier tomorrow. Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad, celebrating 37 years! Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment