Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy day

I've been thinking about my blog and how it isn't so medically/health related any longer. I've been thinking I might try a week in review format because it has sort of turned into a diary entry. Just wanted to put it out there so you know it probably won't be an everyday entry too much longer.
This morning we were all up when Ellie's alarm clock went off. We got dressed and I got breakfast going for the kids. I made Ellie her lunch and then we walked her down to the bus. When we got back to the house I got Nick settled and went downstairs to do wii. I got the Just Dance Summer edition yesterday and it provided some new challenges.
I showered and got dressed and then Nick and I went to Salvation. I was able to pick Ellie up 2 pairs of shows (well one pair of shoes and one indoor boot/slipper) and Nick a pair of shoes. I have started to amass PJs for Nick for the winter. I also got myself a few pairs of capris. We came home and had lunch before getting ready to got to the pool.
I was amazed to see the pool so crowded again. We stayed for a bit over an hour and then headed back home to let Ellie in. Ellie did her homework and then we read for a bit. Mom and Dad came over to watch Ellie while I took Nick for a haircut. Nick was sitting getting his haircut and in walked our neighbors grand kids...too fun. Nick's hair looks great and he sat very nicely for Yvonne to cut his hair.
We came home and Dad had been hard at work cleaning again. He was vacuuming the upstairs. Mom had helped Ellie organize some of the boxes in her room. Mom and Dad left and the kids went out to play with the neighbors. I got dinner started and Rob came home earlier than we thought he was going to be home.
Rob delivered the castle bed this afternoon - woohoo. The kids took their showers and then Rob read to Nick while I read to Ellie. We got the kid to sleep and then we relaxed on the couch. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment