Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Long, January

Well we began the week with record setting cold weather and 2 more days off of school for inclement weather. I appreciate not having to get dressed and leave the house. I am hoping January ends these days off because otherwise we might still be in school by the 4th of July.
There were dance parties, performances, lego building, baking, movie watching and crafting. Rob went into work on Monday but stayed home on Tuesday. Everyone went back to school today and the bus was on time. I did some listing this morning and then ventured out this afternoon. It was bright and sunny and I just needed to get out. Stopped into a couple thrift stores but didn't find anything. I stopped at Aldi to pick up some fruit. Ellie stayed after school to watch the boys basketball game. Nick and I sorted out his lego bin. We had dinner and watched the Middle. Mom and Dad didn't join us tonight because it is still cold out.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment