Wednesday, January 22, 2014

More Cold

It is going to be a cold couple days ahead. I spent all day inside besides walking to/from the bus stop. I was able to tackle my men's clothing pile and get about half of it listed. It was a far more reasonable goal since I only have about 5% men's versus 95% women's. I did realize how much more time clothing takes compared to other things. Many more pictures and staging of pictures and more details. Nick was the daily reader today at school and was so happy. He also passed his race the clock test and is now onto subtraction. Ellie had her 1st couple days of the 3rd quarter and seems to like some of her new classes. Mom and Dad came for dinner. I made a tray of macaroni and cheese and cleared the freezer door of all the veggie burgers. I made mummy dogs for the kids. Mom brought a salad with. We had a nice dinner and then we put together Nick's puzzle and played Bunco before watching the Middle.
Tuesday I had to drive the kids to school because the bus was extremely late. I volunteered in the morning. I had a handful of kids share their stories. I came home and did some listing and organizing. Ellie was invited to Catherine's to play after school - Nick and I hijacked the play date and stayed. We all had a great time - it has been way too long. We came home and I made dinner.
Monday we all had the day off from school/work. We did some thrifting and some shopping. No major finds - stores seem sort of empty. We had lunch at Mariano's. We went to Northbrook Court and Nick bought some track at the Lego store, Ellie loaded up on earrings at Claire's. We came home and had dinner.
Stay warm friends! Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a warm, flavorful dinner! It was nice to catch up. We'll chat in the morning. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete