Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday, Sunday

I will begin with Friday since I sort of re-capped Thursday when I last posted. Friday morning I got the kids on the bus...that was almost on time. I was still in the shopping mood and drove out to Glenview but even at 25% off, they are still priced too high to flip. I stopped by Wings and was pleasantly surprised when I found I needed a cart. I found a cart load of clothing on their $1 rack. I found 6 needlepoint/cross stitch kits for $1.99 each. I rescued 2 McDonald, limited edition, art cels from the clearance bin. I came home and instantly got those stitch kits listed...at $85.00 each. It started really raining Friday afternoon. Luckily the basement stayed dry. The kids came home from school and wanted to see Mom and Dad since they hadn't all week. We went there for dinner and to play. 
Saturday Rob did side obs during the day. I ran to Salvation for some tag of the week items. Ellie watched Nick while I ran out. I did some more listing during the day. The kids played with legos and were taking it easy. When Rob got home they got dressed and we went to Toys R Us so they could use their gift cards up. I never want to step foot into a Toys R Us again. The prices there make me insane. It took forever and a day for them to decide what they wanted to spend their money on. We went for dinner at Portillo's on the way home. 
We started this morning out at church. We were the parents for Ellie's Sunday school group. They made seed mosaics and seeds and glue were everywhere, including all over my sweater. We stopped at Big Lots on the way home. We needed to re-stock some lunch snacks. We did some cleaning up around the house. I did some adjusting to my listings. We went to Mom and Dad's for family Sunday. Mom made alfredo pasta with chicken and a vegan version, green beans, broccoli, salad, and fruit. Scones, brownies and chocolates for dessert. It was nice that it was almost still light out when we left. We came home and had family game night - it was our family new year resolution. We played Ellie's newest thrifted game, Mall Madness. Rob and I watched Downton. 
Looking forward to this first full week back at school, last week went by so quickly. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment