Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blowin' Away

As I type this, I swear, paper is flying off the table in our house. It is so windy here. We got the call from school this afternoon that school is cancelled tomorrow for the extreme cold weather.
I am not liking the post tonight...I had most typed and it decided to jump to the top and erase it.
On Thursday morning I picked Mom and Dad up and we went to the Crate and Barrel outlet to pick up some more fabric for Mom. We had lunch before heading home. Rob had to work late on Thursday night.
Friday morning I headed over to Mom and Dad's to play with Teo. I brought with a set of Legos to set up and play with before I list them. I came home and did some more listing. Friday night we picked up Catherine and went for dinner at Panera. We headed over to the high school to see the dance troupe preform. Rob had to tape a wrestling meet but was able to get us some tickets. It was good.
Saturday Rob was back at school by 6 AM. The kids and I got motivated and got out of the house. We had lunch out and did a bit of shopping. We came home around the same time as Rob did. We divided and conquered in the evening. Rob and Nick had dinner together and then did some Lego building. Ellie and I went grocery shopping with Mom in preparation for the very cold temperatures.
Today we started the day with cinnamon rolls. Ellie took on her room - not sure who won yet. She got rid of a bag of garbage and really started to organize. We worked in Nick's room for a bit and got him organized. I did laundry and put a bunch away. Ellie and I ventured out to CVS. She is into the tween nail art thing and wanted to get some of these nail sticker things. We went to Mom  and Dad's for dinner, no Jo, Ole and the boys - they are sick. Mom made pasta, broccoli and cauliflower, salad, fruit, potato pancakes, and chicken. Mini chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We came home and the kids had a dance party while I packed up all my ebay packages. Rob is going to bring them into work since I am not sure we will have mail tomorrow. We got Ellie and Nick to bed early - Nick was on the verge of break down too many times today.
Hope everyone stays warm and safe. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment