Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hard to Believe January is Half Over

Time seems to be flying. I cannot believe January is half over. Monday I got the kids on the bus and got in the car for some shopping. I started at Goodwill and Savers but left without finding anything. I stopped in to the Palatine Wings and lucked out there. I bought a bunch of Christmas stuff for 75% off. I found one of the leap pad books I was missing. I hit all the Goodwills and Salvations on the way home. I ended up with some more Christmas stuff. I came home and did my research and got some of the items listed. The kids came home and did homework and I got dinner started.
Tuesday morning I went and volunteered at school. The kids have started their writing for their books. They were fighting for my attention. I came home and continued to list. My fun finds this week was a 1988 Jim Beam holiday decanter for a whopping 12 cents. There isn't another like it listed so I listed it for 75.00...we will see. The kids came home and did homework and when Rob got home we were still working on it. We ordered pizza for dinner.
Today I continued to list and I did some organizing and cleaning. It is the first time in weeks that the entire dining room table has been cleaned off. I waited around for our mail lady today but we had a sub. I had a package I mailed on Saturday that was never scanned in. It was going to Indianapolis. It was finally scanned in as 'en route - Mobile, AL' tonight. I have no idea how it got to Alabama on its way to Indy. I went through and looked at other tracking and found a package I mailed on Monday going to Florida is currently in Puerto Rico. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had make your own tacos and fruit, cookie for dessert. We played Mall Madness and watched the Middle. Nick read his book to Mom and Dad. Once a month, he will get to read a book to his class...very exciting.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a super supper. It is cold out there! Nick is certainly excited about his book, and Ellie about her new semester and classes. It's so good to see the excitement! Keep warm...love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete