Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How Many Polar Vortexes Can a Winter Have?

It is a bit chilly here again...wind chills way under 0 and snow on the way.
Not too much to share. I have had an awesome couple days thrifting. Had some great scrapbook luck on Monday and a huge Christmas stocking score today. Since March is only a couple days away, I am waiting to list until then. Have had a couple sales each day.
I volunteered yesterday and got to hear some of the completed stories. I went up to Dean's today to get my baby fix for the week.
Mom and Dad came for dinner. We had soup, a ton of veggies, chick'n patties, salad, and fruit. We played Scategories for a while before watching the Middle.
Hope everyone stays warm and safe this weekend. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a most excellent din. It is so darn cold out. Rod Stewart's Maggie May keeps going through my head. Try to keep warm. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete