Sunday, February 23, 2014

700th Post

So, a few of you can now say you have read 700 of my posts.
Thursday and Friday I didn't really leave the house. I got busy listing all the clothes I have around the house. I did get about 75 items listed over the 2 days. I was grateful that we did not take in any water during the rains on Thursday. Nick and I picked Ellie up from yearbook and we ran to Mariano's to pick up a pizza and grab some stuff for breakfast. Friday evening Ellie had a rec night at school. Nick and I went to Costco to pick up some things. He asked if we could have a movie night while Ellie and Rob were out. We came home and watched Free Bird. We picked Ellie up from school afterward and came home for bed.
Saturday morning we went to the bank to deposit the kids change jar. I ran to salvation for a couple minutes and found a couple things. Ellie had been working on her Google doodle entry and she put in some time on Saturday. When Rob got home from working we drove up to see Dean and Lauren. The kids were very excited to meet their new cousins. It was funny, they each had their favorite - it was good they were different. It was a nice visit and great to see so much happiness.
Rob worked a bit this morning. I did laundry. Ellie continued her doodle. Nick watched some movie and played with legos. This afternoon, Mom, Jo and I went to Margaret's bridal shower. We picked Kate up and drove down together. It was nice to visit on the ride. It was nice to have some girl time. Rob took the kids mini golfing and for ice cream. I came home and we played for a bit and then got ready for bed.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Costco, hmmmm...I owe you some money! It was fun this afternoon. I know, the wine made my tongue flow a bit more freely, but I got answers! Did you get Nick's milk at Costco? If not, I'll pick it up for you. Thanks again for driving. Love ya, Mom P.S. Congrats on #700!

    ReplyDelete