Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Early Valentine greetings since it would be late if I didn't post 'till Sunday.
Monday morning the bus was running late so I drove the kids to school and went over to Unique. I found a couple things. I stopped at Target after to pick up a couple things for the school party. I went to the city Unique and left with some nice things. They had he are light up pins for about a dime a piece...I stocked up for school and neighbor kids. I did some grocery shopping at Tony's on the way home. I cooked in the afternoon. I made a pan of macaroni and cheese and a pot of tortilla soup. I packaged 1/2 up to take over the Dean and Lauren. After school the kids and I went to Target so nick could pick out his Valentine cards.
Tuesday morning I went in and volunteered. We finished the last of the stories to be published. I came home and baked cookies for Valentines Day. I made peppermint bark brownies, butter cookies, oatmeal cherry chip, and triple chocolate chip. Nick and Ellie were happy to be my taste testers when they got home. We made recycled crayon hearts for school instead of candy. Ellie and I went out to try to find her new gym shoes. We were successful...her size 9 foot. We picked up Chinese on the way home.
Today was $1 red/pink tag day at Unique. I scored big time. 30 items for $30.00 - winter coats, sweaters, dresses, suits. I came home and cleaned up a bit and did some listing. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had veggie soup, cauliflower and potatoes, burgers, and fruit salad. We had a lovely spread of cookies and Mom brought some vegan cookies and cupcakes for the kids.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a lovely dinner. Oh yeah...thanks for having such great kids! Here's to a rise in temps and some melting of the white stuff. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete