Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Sunday

It doesn't seem possible that it is already Sunday! I just had this entire post typed and I was trying to edit something and it completely erased...not happy.
I am summing the days up because I am not typing them out again. I have had a couple great thrifting days. The kids had a 1/2 day on Friday and we went to see the Lego Movie. It was funny and we all enjoyed it. I have had an awesome couple days of sales. I listed 3 sweater sets and all 3 sold within 48 hours for $100 each! Mom and Dad offered an overnight to Ellie and Nick on Friday. They watched the Olympics and had fun. Saturday when I went to pick them up - I brought their snow clothes. They packed the deck stairs to sled down. They had an awesome time, so much fun. The snow was so deep that Nick was having trouble getting up when he fell down. I think the Olympics inspired him because he was flipping backwards down the stairs. We came home and the kids went out to play again.
This morning we were the parents for Sunday School at church. After church we met some friends for some sledding down the hill. It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt. It was Nick this morning. He was brave, he came down the hill with blood rolling from his nose and mouth - he sled right into a tree. We cleaned him up and we got on the road. Ellie had helped me bake some muffins and we went to Dean's to drop them off. The kids and Rob got to peek at Savannah. We came home and Ellie and I did some reading before heading to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom had a Valentine celebration - pasta, salad, broccoli and cauliflower. Cookies for dessert. The kids loved it because it has been about a month since they have been able to play with Tony and Matteo.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment