Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy March

Had the most excellent thrift week last week. I have such fun things to list this week. On Thursday I went to Target and found a good number of things on the end cap clearance. I had lunch with Mom, Dad, and Teo when I dropped off some diapers. In the evening I went to a Relay for Life meeting. I have signed up to walk this year. Friday was 50% off day at Unique. I started in the city and worked my way North. I found some nice clothing, some new books, some weird doll craft things, and ties. I found the tagged with certificate of authenticity Gotz doll. Lara is 30" tall and quite scary...I have her wrapped in a bag just in case she is thinking of escaping. I got her for $9.99 - I am thinking of listing her at $300. I scored 5 seasons of Gilmore Girls dvds - not selling those! We started watching them on Friday.
Saturday Rob worked in the morning. The kids and I  took advantage of the snow not starting early and we headed to a rummage sale. We found some games and puzzles for our house and Michigan. Ellie was very happy to find Sequence, I had never heard of it. We played in that evening - it is fun. It is a card strategy game. We watched some more Gilmore Girls and got the kids to bed.
It was nice to see some new, clean snow this morning. I was glad the early week predictions were way off and we only got a few inches. We spent the morning cleaning up around here. I organized all my inventory on the first floor...it had been just in the store bags but I got prices off and placed in bins. I rearranged the couches in the back room for more even wear. I cleaned up the kitchen - partially inspired by Ellie making a batch of cupcakes. We had family Sunday. Mom made tortellini, chicken, cabbage, broccoli, tofu salad, fruit. Cookies and packzi for dessert and Ellie's cupcakes. We were celebrating our anniversary, Ellie and Nick's birthdays, St. Patrick's Day. We drove the GGs home and came home for the Oscars. The kids have the day off tomorrow - not sure what we are doing yet.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment