Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Slowing Down A Bit

I have slowed down a bit this week. I did my Unique run on Monday morning and ended up with a couple bags of shirts. I stopped by Mom and Dad's to see if Mom wanted to shop my treasures before I listed them...she took me up on one. I was able to come home and wash my shirts and get them listed by the afternoon. Already had a few sell.
Tuesday morning I awoke to Nick by my bed with his tooth in his had. Nick finally lost his first tooth. He was so pleased. I went and did some grocery shopping at Aldi. I was able to get in and out in under 20 minutes. I started volunteering in Nick's classroom. I got to work with a few students, nice group of students. I was busy in the afternoon shipping clothes out. I have had 2 bins a day for Sandra to take. After we picked Ellie up from volley ball, we went to Whole Foods to pick up the things I couldn't find at Aldi. We picked out things for dinner. I cooked while the kids played outside for a bit.
I did my run to my newest thrift store this morning and was able to leave with an arm load of clothes for $12.00. I went to Allstate Arena to purchase our tickets for the circus. We are going opening night ... not main floor seats but 3rd row balcony. I continued my thrift roll and found a few things at Goodwill. I did some listing and mailing this afternoon. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had yummy pasta with chic'n strips, broccoli and cauliflower, fruit, and salad. Cookies for dessert. We watched the Middle together before they went home.
I think as the weeks go on I will find the right swing. This week I have taken at least an hour a day to get out of the house. Our friend, Rosie, needs some positive thoughts and energy this week. She will be headed to the Children's Hospital in Milwaukee soon for her transplant. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment