Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween

Short post tonight because not too much new here.
I have been busy listing, mailing and buying. I love it when I can get a dozen or 2 dozen items out the door each day.
Ellie is officially on the 6th grade basketball team. All her games are at home and she will be done by Christmas. She came home today thrilled that "her row" was finally filled in and she got the reward for Principal's 100. She gets to pick a friend and play wiffle ball with the principal.
I volunteered at school yesterday. I got to help refine some stories and work on story boards with a few friends. I stopped at Target afterwards to pick up a couple things I needed for the school party but I was also able to get some presents I needed.
Rob has been busy at work. He has to stream the volleyball game tomorrow night - North vs West.
Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had a great time. We put together a puzzle - might have to look for more because it brought us all together. The kids put on a magic show.
Should be a busy rest of the week...Halloween, 1st basketball game, rummage sales/thrifting, my birthday, family Sunday.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Fun evening...Happy almost birthday! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete